Health News Websites
Co-op members are a proactive crowd and enjoy educating themselves about healthy living. At the Co-op, we take education on health and nutrition seriously, as well, and are always in search of excellent resources for learning. Here are a few of the prime sites we use to keep up to date on the latest in health news. We hope you’ll find these sites interesting and useful.
As we add more sites in the future, we invite you to send us suggestions of websites that you find helpful in keeping up on the latest health tips or in researching important health topics so that we might share them with fellow Co-op members.
- Science Daily
- PCRM (Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine)
- Linus Pauling Institute
- National Institute of Health
- Bastyr Center for Natural Health
- University of Maryland Center for Integrative Medicine
- Dr. Oz – Medical Buff: Health & Wellness Articles and Recent Health News.
- Medical News Today — News From the Mainstream Medical World.
- Natural Health Science News
- PublicMed.gov — Public Medical Search Engine
- Annals of New York Academy of Science