Top 10 Best Sellers
Our members aren’t so unpredictable, which is why our weekly Top Ten list often sports familiar faces. The order can change, but the players often remain the same. Members know what is good for them, and have come to rely on a few staples over the years. Here’s why these 10 products remain top sellers.
- Heart Plus – Born from the research of doctors Linus Pauling and Matthias Rath, Heart Plus is hands down our most popular product. Praised by heart-health seekers and Bill Henderson devotees alike, Heart Plus offers collagen-building vitamin C, l-lysine, l-proline, and rose hips to support healthy arteries, normal cholesterol levels, and immune system function.
- Green Tea Extract – A close second behind Heart Plus, is the ever-popular Green Tea Extract. Also highly coveted by Bill Henderson fans, Green tea has been used for over 5,000 years for pain, digestion, mood maintenance, immune enhancement, detoxification, energy enhancement, and anti-aging.
- Joint Complex – No surprise aging and active Co-op members would be interested in keep their joints cartilage-padded and comfortable. Loaded with well-researched glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, and collagen, our Joint Complex supports your body in building and maintaining joint cartilage, properly lubricating joints for comfortable movement, and providing healthy tissue for aging skin.
- Beta Glucan – Beta Glucan has, in the relatively short time we’ve been carrying it, shot to the top of our Top Ten list. A highly-coveted immune booster, especially for Bill Henderson followers; Beta Glucan helps facilitate phagocytosis, or your body’s ability to engulf, or ‘swallow,’ foreign cells and particles. Our yeast-based Beta Glucan is particularly designed to pass through your digestive system and travel straight to your lymph nodes where immune support really counts.
- Vitamin D3, 5000 IU – Perhaps one the century’s most popular and highly-researched supplements so far, it’s no wonder members snap up our Vitamin D3 like it’s going out of style. With headlines linking Vitamin D3 to large immune health functions, respiratory health, mental health, brain function, bone health, heart health and more, Vitamin D3 has been called one of the best preventative health choices ever discovered.
- Calcium with Magnesium, Vitamin D & Boron (Veg Caps) – Another staple amongst members looking to age with strength, Calcium offers far more than just bone material. An essential mineral for nerve transmission, cell membrane permeability, enzyme reactions, hormone release, energy production and much more, providing your body adequate calcium is serious business. Calcium in vegetarian capsules offers a wonderful source of bio-available calcium and allows our members the ability to open the capsule and add it to a shake or other meal. Here calcium is bound to five different carriers of transport mechanisms in an easy-to-swallow capsule.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – A super-charged antioxidant, Alpha Lipoic Acid has the power to “recharge” antioxidants like Vitamin C & Vitamin E to ensure twice the bang for your antioxidant buck. Well-researched as an ally in supporting normal blood sugar levels, Alpha Lipoic Acid also possesses detoxification and chelating properties.
- Resveratrol – Dubbed the “anti-aging” supplement, Resveratrol quickly became a favorite among health-conscious members. Famously known as “the French Paradox” supplement derived from grapes, Resveratrol was discovered to be the only supplement to date that mimics the effects of a low-calorie diet (long-associated with increased life span). Resveratrol also provides a host of heart health benefits, powerful antioxidant activity, and detoxification.
- B-Trio – The fact that our B-Trio tablets are chewable makes them as good as candy for members like Teri. With specially-formulated amounts of vitamin B6, B12, and folic acid, B-Trio supports healthy heart function, mood enhancement, and energy levels.
- Fish Oil – Any cohort of self-professed kat lovers should be required to love fish oil, but Co-op members take it to a whole new level. Linked with heart health, joint comfort, cell membrane integrity (in brain cells in particular), mood support, and much, much more, our Fish Oil is sourced for purity and EPA/DHA potency. Most of our members consider it a staple in their supplements cocktail.